[Vision2020] Troy Lions candidate forum

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Fri Oct 22 18:59:20 PDT 2004

A couple points:

As a former and future candidate, I seem to recall the questions at the Chamber of Commerce forum coming from both sides of the aisle, so to speak.  As for the Civic Association forum, it seemed a tad left leaning, along with the League of Women Voters forum.  Maybe that's just me, since some people have said I'm slightly to the right of the Archduke Ferdinand.  I can also understand the candidate's hesitance to appear at so many forums.  Sure, its a helluva time commitment, but people do have families at home who would like to see them a couple times a week.

Point 2:  His name is Mr. Saylor, not Taylor.

everything ain't a conspiracy . . .

DC