[Vision2020] Troy Lions candidate forum

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:52:20 PDT 2004

What if the forum runs over, like every other forum in Latah?

Don't candidates need time to prepare for the forum?

Are the Republican candidates going to be prevented from mingling with the
voters after since the Democrats are going to be Moscow and will not be able
to?

What are the plans for this problems?

Donovan J Arnold