[Vision2020] Local Debates

Tom thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 21 11:10:25 PDT 2004

It is my opinion that the time and place for the MCA debate may have been
coordinated prior to the Troy Lions' debate because:

Had the Troy debate been coordinated prior to the MCA debate, the logical
response by the Republicans would have been, "Sorry, but we have a prior
commitment," instead of a basic refusal to participate.

I also feel that this can be rectified by allowing Troy to have their debate as
scheduled and further scheduling the MCA debate for a day or two later.

Thoughts?

Tom "who will be voting for 2 of the 5 local Rebublicans" Hansen
Just another radically moderate left wing conservative loose in the Palouse