[Vision2020] What to post about

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 20 12:43:46 PDT 2004

Does anybody have any ideas of what Pat Kraut’s “Approved Subject List”
consists of?

Should I restrict my discussion to the book:

“Doing Time” by Martha Stewart:  A first-hand detailed accounting of such
immoral atrocities as social dining without proper color coordination at
Camp Cupcake.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____