[Vision2020] Moscow's new radio station:Hendrix/Dylan/Baez

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Tue Oct 19 06:49:11 PDT 2004

No rumors to Dylan and Baez being a twosome. It's the truth and I saw
it with my own eyes one day during a very early protest of the
Vietnam war, when it wasn't even called a war yet. I'm a bit hazy on
dates as I was only 8  years old, but I remember walking with my
parents in a protest march around Washington Square with Dylan and
Baez leading the way. Must have been 1962 or 63. Kennedy was still
alive and the Gulf of Tonkin hoax has yet to be perpetrated.

Mark Solomon