[Vision2020] Moscow's new radio station

Garrett Clevenger garrett at radiofreemoscow.com
Tue Oct 19 00:30:44 PDT 2004

I am really glad you all are enjoying the station.  It's been a lot of work putting it together, so it's good to know it is being listened to.

The intent is for the station to be a valuable resource. Considering we've only been on the air 5 days, I hope you and more people will keep on enjoying it.

Most importantly though, we hope you'll support it.  We need dj's and other volunteers.  We need music.  Do you have any cd's, records, tapes or mp3's you can donate?  We need equipment such as microphones and cables.

We also need money to pay our bills.  We are a 501 C3 non-profit group.  We are a non-commercial station.  We plan to raise funds through membership fees; business, group and individual program underwriting fees; grants; and fundraisers.  Can you help in any of these areas?

The annual membership fee is $25 ($15 for students)  Those who donate $100 or more are Founders.  You are the people who see the value in supporting a non-profit, community radio station.  Any money donated is tax-deductable.  We really could use your support.

If you are involved with a non-profit group, please contact us if you are interested in using the station to promote your group.

Lastly, please spread the word that there is a new radio station broadcasting from downtown Moscow.  We are a local, community radio station for you.  The more people who listen and take part, the more diverse we can be.  The signal can be heard in Moscow, Pullman and the outlieing area.

Thanks for your support,

Garrett Clevenger
Board of Directors
Radio Free Moscow
116 E 3rd St
Moscow, ID 83843
www.radiofreemoscow.com

Radio Free Moscow, 92.5 FM, is a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio station serving Moscow, Idaho. Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse music and other programming not normally available from mainstream media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is characterized by volunteer involvement in all aspects of station operation.  For more information, visit www.radiofreemoscow.com.