[Vision2020] Offline reply

jsullivan at moscow.com jsullivan at moscow.com
Mon Oct 18 16:27:28 PDT 2004

Tom, I am no prude, far from it. However, this latest post of yours, I feel is in very
poor
taste. People nationwide peek in this site for a glimpse to our town.  Save the f*******
for
your bedroom, if you please.

You could have very easily posted a “teaser” with the link to the rest of this.

Shame.

Janesta Carcich Sullivan
Private Citizen