[Vision2020] Polls Show U.S. Image is Slipping

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Oct 16 22:41:38 PDT 2004

So, France and Germany don't want to play nice its the end of the world??
What about Belgium? What about Australia? Don't they count. Bush has done a
great job of working with those who will and discounted those who won't.
France is not going to send troops I don't care who is president. It is
insulting for Kerry to suggest that if he is in charge they will. And if it
is true I am even more insulted that they would try to manipulate me that
way! I don't care who their leader is and I would accept him because it was
their choice even if I disapproved. I expect the same respect from them.
Kerry is so elitist its disgusting!