[Vision2020] Warning Scriptural Conversation.

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Oct 13 06:26:23 PDT 2004

Wayne said:

"I have grave doubts about the wisdom of granting tax exemptions to
non-profit organizations of any kind, secular or religious, save
non-discriminatory charities.  For example, what public good is
accomplished by exempting fraternities and sororities from Latah County
property tax?"

Wow, something Wayne and I agree on!  Charities and government agencies
(why rob Peter to pay Paul) are probably the only types of entities that
should be tax exempt.

Will wonders never cease . . .

DC