[Vision2020] Dale Courtney's "right-mind.us" Where Right is Wrong

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Sat Oct 9 08:22:50 PDT 2004

Tom, et al,

Courtney's web-blot is another Christ Church Master Douglas Wilson channel.
Wilson knows that if he expresses political opinions himself using CCC funds,
ALL his tax exemptions will be revoked.  [It may be too late to worry about that
anyway.]

Watch Wilson's lips move as pseudo-libertarian Courtney speaks.

CCC web-blots are also messages to the faithful to show all is well with the
cult (some now are really beginning to question the Cult Master's theology and
mental health, especially the women).

Parts of all CCC web endeavors display another formidable Wilson hallmark  --
Covenantal Dishonesty.

As many have pointed out, web-blogs, anonymous/alias postings, avoiding debate,
etc, are the work of those who are afraid their ideas will not stand up to
critical analysis.  It the case of Wilson, they also attempt to hide the fact
that such postings are a backdoor into Vision 2020.  Wilson can't come back in
person to Vision 2020 else his infamous "I never change" quote will be revived
with a great loss of face to himself even amongst the semi-conscious cult gulls.

Unwillingness to openly debate is dishonest and cowardly.  But given the
weakness of the ideas the cult expresses and the characters of the principle
players, what else could be expected?

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com