[Vision2020] Dale Courtney's "right-mind.us" Where Right is Wrong

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 9 07:11:22 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

On Dale "Karl Rove Wannabe" Courtney's website "Right Mind", he explains in
lengthy erroneous, unsubstantiated detail of how Rose Huskey and Saundra
Lund had pursued the tax-exempt status of Anselm House, Christ Church, and
New Saint Andrews College because of their (Ms. Huskey and Ms. Lund) " . . .
history of opposition to Christ Church for its theological positions."

By applying transparent spin to his argument, Mr. Courtney has mangled the
facts to such an extent that what was right is wrong.

http://right-mind.us/archive/2004/10/08/327.aspx

Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth.

I could explain in extreme detail how Mr. Courtney is wrong.

Instead, I will provide to those that are interested (on CD at no cost):

1)  Complete audio tapes of each of the three hearings in question.

2)  Scanned/photographed true copies of all evidence presented at these
hearings.

3)  Photos of these hearings.

Simply reply to me with your mailing address.

Until then,

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom "Just Setting the Record Straight" Hansen

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"