[Vision2020] Well I mean!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 7 06:05:00 PDT 2004

WOW ! ! !

Pat Kraut quoting Dale "My picture is in the dictionary next to the word
'lame'" Courtney's website (for lack of a better word)?  Now there is a
reliable news service.

Come on Dougster.  You too Dale and Ben.  You know the words.  Sing along.

(My apologies to Frank Sinatra's family)

She's too bigoted for an honest debate
She'd resort to name-calling with people she'd hate
She believes that the Cult Master is great
That's why the lady is a tramp

She plays dice games, with sharpies and fraud
Won't go to harlem, in lincolns or fords
Won't dish the dirt, with the rest of those broads
That's why the lady is a tramp.

Take care,

Tom "Smackwater Jack" Hansen