[Vision2020] Last Night's Debate

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 14:00:31 PDT 2004

True enough Tom.  I bought my TiVos (and one for my
Mom) 5 years ago during the boom time.  To be fair,
though, the Bushy years do have some positives.  For
instance, I pay about a third of the taxes now that I
paid in 2000...then again, my income is only about a
third of what is was back then.

-Scott