[Vision2020] Last NIght's Debate

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:38:08 PDT 2004

As one who did not watch the debate, opting instead for a round of Tiger
Woods PGA Tour 2005, where I clobbered my opponent at the Coeur d'Alene
resort course, it would be interesting, after listening to spin-meisters on
the radio all morning, how it played to undecided V2020 viewers who watched
it.  Wow, that was all one sentence.

  Carl Westberg Jr.