[Vision2020] Bush Cabinet Screws Continue to Come Loose

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 17 17:23:20 PST 2004

Washington, DC - No longer content to function as a human shield between
George W. Bush and disenfranchised black voters, Secretary of State Colin
Powell resigned on Monday. In addition to three other cabinet members this
week, and most thankfully Attorney General John Ashcroft last week, Powell's
departure is the latest in the escalating shake-up that is the second term
of the Republican President. "I believe that now that the election is over,
the time has come for me to step down," Powell, 67, wrote the president. He
continued, "I had hoped to concentrate on diffusing the escalating threat of
the nuclear weapons program in North Korea, or calling attention to the
atrocities in the Sudan, but obviously, presenting a totally bogus report to
the U.N. regarding WMD's in Iraq took precedence." Senior officials confirm
that national security adviser Condoleezza Rice is now slated to succeed
Powell as not only does she robotically somehow believe what she says, she's
also more likely to intimidate Kim Jong Il, as his blow-dried commie pinko
pompadour will no doubt wilt in comparison to her Betty Rubble neo-fascist
flip.