[Vision2020] Role (and place) of women in Idaho

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 08:28:01 PST 2004

Visionaries:
Are there any lurking librarians - my favorite and the fastest way to find
solid information - who can direct me to a source of religious demographics in
Idaho?  Is the Idaho Blue Book on line, and do they still list religious
affiliation?  Any suggestions on Internet statistics that show educational
attainment by gender in each state? Where can I find a review of the rate of mental
illness, suicide rates, drug addition in Idaho proportionally compared to other
states.  Is there a source for number of children per family state by state?
In short, I am looking for a convergence of factors (and yes, I have very
strong suspicions) that led to the sorry status of women in Idaho.
Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan