[Vision2020] The Washington Gubernatorial Race

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Tue Nov 16 13:28:31 PST 2004

They must be educationally challenged in Washington to allow votes that are postmarked by election day count.  They are all so busy following Tim Eyman around they can't think straight. We know there will be a recount as I heard on the news that if the margin is less than 1,000 votes it is an automatic recount. They may get it all cleared up by New Years! That was an expensive race as the dirt really flew.

Dick