[Vision2020] Visionless2020 (?)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 15 05:48:49 PST 2004

In many cases news articles are found on sources that require registration.
In these cases a link accomplishes nothing but a nuisance unless all V2020
subscribers are registered with that news source.  Copying and pasting a
desired article from such a source is beneficial to the V2020 list.

Tom "49er" Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.