[Vision2020] Visionless2020 (?)

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Sun Nov 14 20:25:30 PST 2004

Wayne, Donovan,

Wayne, I enjoy your posts of articles rather than have to go to a link and
wait for it do download on my dialup connection. I read as much as I want
then use the delete key. If I have read the article already I use the delete
key!

 Donovan, use the delete key! You are wanting the all the people on
Vision2020 to adjust because you only have a limited storage space on your
free email account. I guess you should either adjust or get a different
email account.

Dick Schmidt