[Vision2020] Visionless2020 (?)

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 20:06:26 PST 2004

Mr Fox writes, "I didn't realize that subscribers to this list were the only
ones in the world whose ideas merit consideration.  Please forgive my
ignorance."

I didn't realize that posting endless articles without any statement of
opinion was consideration of  someone's opinion. To me it is just
demonstrating your ability to attach files, and/or copy and paste. I would
very much like to hear your opinions on the articles that you post and would
appreciate you just providing a link to the article rather than posting it,
especially ones with huge files that take up so much memory unnecessarily.
Again, I know people have brains, why don't people share what is in them
rather than just posting articles we have already read.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold