[Vision2020] Aurora pics posted!

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 22:02:59 PST 2004

Dear Jasper,
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos.  Your camera captured
more colors than we saw - we saw mostly curtains of bright white light - and
thank you also for alerting Vision 2020 folks to the beauty that most of us were
unaware existed on the Palouse.  Lets hope for some more spectacular night
skies in the near future.
Best,
Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan