[Vision2020] Aurora pics posted!

Jasper Nance nanc3296 at uidaho.edu
Wed Nov 10 20:09:04 PST 2004

For those who may have either missed the event (bad you not checking your email!!) or perhaps don't have eyes capable of making multi-minute exposures... I have posted a gallery of the best roll out of four rolls of film online.

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing matted prints, I am going to offer some of these matted and framed at the womens craft fair on Friday. Or of course, you could just contact me via email.

But onward -- To the pretties! Enjoy!

http://nebar.kicks-ass.net/~nebar/aurora-11-07-2004.html

Ms Jasper Nance