[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:43:11 PST 2004

Scott,

You write, "And yet as Dan pointed out, the Dems have the same sort of
inconsistencies with no restrictions on some things and too many
restrictions on other things."

You also write, "What I can't understand is why are limited to voting for
extreme conservatives or extreme liberals?  I'd like to see more moderates
on both sides."

First off, I don't think there are any inconsistencies in the Democratic
Party as compared to that of the Republican Party.

Republicans are for less government yet want to control the lives of people.
There is a huge inconsistency here. Expanding government for the purposing
of checking on what books people read and who they are sleeping with but not
for the purposes of maintaining safety and security is rather ironic and
inconsistent.

Republicans also claim to be for JESUS. Yet they go against many of his
teachings. Jesus says love thy neighbor, not bomb thy neighbor. Jesus says
forgive people, yet they are for execution of 12 year olds with mental
retardation. Republicans block legislation for the elderly getting
medication from places like Canada. They are for going to war with people
just because they don't like their government or want lower prices for
goods. Executing 12 year olds or even adults that have IQs below 70 is
rather pointless, cruel, and reflection of how our society is doesn't take
care of or watch those that need help. This is not Christian, this is
Satanic.

They also go against the Lord's preaching of render unto Caesar what is
Caesar's's. Not only do Republicans refuse to pay their fair share, but wish
to take the income and future earnings of their children and their
children's children. This is very disobedient to God.

Perhaps the biggest problem, is that of Abortion. Anyone that thinks that
abortion would stop because it is made illegal has got to be living in a
fantasy world of their own. For about $35 you can get a pill like RU-487
from France and have an abortion, these would flood the US market the moment
abortion became illegal. The way to end abortion is to educate people about
birth control and provide women with economic opportunities while raising
children without a father and end discrimination against single mothers. If
you end incentives to have an abortion, you reduce the number of abortions.
What most anti-abortionists fail to comprehend is that their efforts to give
control of your reproductive organs to that of the state would more likely
lead to wholesale massive forced abortions as the US population rapidly
approaches 1/2 billion in this century long before it would reduce the
number of abortions.

To show the outright cruelty of the Republican party, as though wholesale
bombing of Iraqi citizens was not evidence enough, just look at what they
did in 11 swing states this election. They wanted to pass amendments to
state constitutions that not just defined and altered marriage, but that
outright denied gay couples hospital visitation rights, and rights over
their own property. That is just plain cruel and inhumane to say the least.

I can think of little, if any, polices that the Republicans are for that are
good for the nation, moral, or children in this country, or the world for
that matter. They are not even for a balanced budget. What kind of nonsense
is that!

Democrats are not perfect. I agree. Right now, I am not even sure what
policies Democrats are representing. I think the 49% just support the
Democrats because they oppose the evil, non-Christian, inhumane, policies
that are selling the future of this nation down the river sponsored and
pushed by the Republican Party.

If you want moderate than you want Democrats. Democrats are moderate in
comparison to the rest of the western civilization. No other western
civilization has such a problem with gays, guns, and abortion. The US is the
last hold out of moving forward. It is embarrassing that our nation is full
of hillbilly rednecks that consider killing and hating the path to Jesus.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

Donovan J Arnold