[Vision2020] Fw: Stay Informed about the counter-inauguration

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:28:40 PST 2004

Dear Visionaries,

For those of you interested in the proposed "49% March" (and, I'm glad to say, there were many), you might want to check out the following.  Perhaps we can tie our efforts into theirs.  First we get local, and then we go national.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: For those of you following Dale Courteney's blog, set your stop watches.  I give him 30 minutes to come up with some commentary beginning with a capital "L."  Odd that it's always Left or Liberal and never Lesbian.  Perhaps the latter word is just too scary -- it gets him all tongue-tied

Here Dale, let me help you: L - E - S - B - I - A - N