[Vision2020] USATODAY.com.gif

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 5 13:35:47 PST 2004

To which Doug's Boy adds:

"Pat didn't say a word about Idaho being in the Midwest. She said that she
heard a Dem official on a Spokane radio station saying that the Dems need to
get their message out to the Midwest. That's been all over the news."

It appears that Doug's Boy is not only struggling with this geography thing,
but the English language as well.

Where did he think that Ms. Kraut was responding from when she said:

"We get the message we just don't like it!"

My guess is that it wasn't " . . . out in the midwest."

But then, nobody truly knows what color the sky is in Dale Courtney's world
now do they?

Tom Hansen