[Vision2020] USATODAY.com.gif

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:42:23 PST 2004

Dan,

Once again, you prove your way of thinking is inconsistent with reality and
Bush Supporters have created a NEW reality of their own.

NO WHERE did I ever SAY or IMPLY that people living in the internal portions
of the country are less important!--Needless to say everyone on this list
including myself and my entire family live in the internal states . But you
wish to believe that because it is simple for you to do so. Just like it is
simple to believe that Saddam attacked the US on 911 because that is the
nation we attacked after the twin towers fell. Just like it is simple to
believe that the 1000s of Iraqis that are dead or dying in Iraq are all
guilty and deserve to die.

I really wish America would quit proving to  he rest of the world how stupid
we really are.

Donovan J Arnold