[Vision2020] RE: Dialog [was New and improved headlines]

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:08:20 PST 2004

I have to say that Dan is a good example of "disageeing without being
disagreeable."  I differ from Dan regarding politics, but he's always
expressed his views without stooping to personal attacks.  I applaud him for
it.  (Although, with the exception of Vandal football and the Mariners, he's
horribly, disgustingly, reproachfully, scandalously wrong on absolutely
everything.  Joking....just joking....)

     Carl Westberg Jr.