[Vision2020] Reminder: Christ Church & New St. Andrews Property Tax Appeals

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 3 21:42:58 PST 2004

Visionaries:

For those interested, Rose Huskey and I have been granted Intervener status for
both Christ Church's appeal to the Idaho Board of Tax Appeals for the loss of
property tax exemption for the Anselm House office building *and* for New St.
Andrews' (NSA) appeal of the loss of property tax exemption for the north parcel
of NSA.

Those appeals are scheduled to be heard as follows:
Anselm House/Christ Church -- 8:30 AM on Thursday, 4 Nov 2004 in the Idaho Room
at the Best Western University Inn
and
NSA (north parcel) -- 10:30 AM on Thursday, 4 Nov 2004 in the Idaho Room at the
Best Western University Inn

Also, as a reminder, the IBTA has scheduled the hearing for Rose's & my appeal
of the retention of property tax exemption for:
NSA (south parcel) -- 1:45 PM on Thursday, 4 Nov 2004 in the Idaho Room at the
Best Western University Inn

We look forward to seeing all interested at these important hearings!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke