[Vision2020] KRFP 92.5 FM Presents "Radio Rounds" featuring Tara Howe, 8:30 pm Tonight 11/3

Garrett Clevenger garrett at radiofreemoscow.com
Wed Nov 3 17:57:54 PST 2004

Radio Rounds is a weekly live music radio program broadcast Wednesday evenings from 8 to 10 pm on KRFP 92.5 FM.

Tara Howe is a singer and acoustic guitar player with a voice powerful enough to blow your speakers.  That's why we take special precautions using sophisticated techology to compress the signal so that you can enjoy the rest of her mesmerising set.

Next week's tentative musical guests are Chubbs Toga, whose high-speed blue grass will make you dance or tap your toes so fast you may get dizzy.  We are working on slowing the harmonic frequencies to keep your speakers from smoking.

If you or someone you know is a musician and would like to appear on Radio Rounds, please call 883-7965 or send email to garrett at radiofreemoscow.com

Garrett Clevenger
Board of Directors
Radio Free Moscow
116 E 3rd St
Moscow, ID 83843
www.radiofreemoscow.com

Radio Free Moscow, Inc. operates KRFP 92.5 FM, a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio station serving Moscow, Idaho and the surrounding area. KRFP 92.5 FM is dedicated to broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse music and other programming not normally available from mainstream media outlets.  KRFP 92.5 FM is characterized by volunteer involvement in all aspects of station operation.  To volunteer, please contact our station.