[Vision2020] New and improved headlines

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 3 15:43:36 PST 2004

Let the sister preach it -- as often as possible.

And a note to all of my evangelical brethren:  Yes, God does establish governments, sometimes for a nation's prosperity and well being, other times as judgment.  Whether the U.S. is now pregnant with resources or heavy under rebuke certainly is open to thoughtful debate, but one thing is inarguable:  a nation that ignores its poor, vulnerable and outcast and succumbs to the idolatry of wealth, force and privilege is a nation in dire need of a prophetic call from the church within its borders.

And no, that isn't an original-to-Keely thought, either.  I seem to have read it someplace . . .

keely emerine mix