[Vision2020] A Start

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:55:42 PST 2004

Point well taken, Melynda.  My posting this morning was made without
realizing the impact of yesterday's voting on you personally.  I apologize.
I'm also more than delighted that you're not going anywhere.  It's my
hometown also, and it would be much poorer without you and Joan.  Besides,
Joan has convinced me to co-host a weekly program with her on KRFP (Radio
Free Moscow) starting in January.  Be warned.

             Carl Westberg Jr.