[Vision2020] Reasoning and the vote (was Bush and war and Iraq)

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 10:16:57 PST 2004

Carl et. al.

Carl, please!

"There you go again!" to quote a famous political line.  Bush cannot be
"reelected."  He was not "elected" the first time, but "selected" by the US Supreme
Court.

Don't worry Carl, at least on my account.  Republicans are like lost
delinquent children who must be doted on, understood for their misunderstandings, and
gently and gradually led to see the error of their ways.

Matt 5:43-44 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
that curse you, do good to them that hate you"

Amen!

Ted Moffett