[Vision2020] let there be peace

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 31 May 2004 11:55:19 -0700

Wow!

Here is a fascinating way to start a rumor.  Simply make a false statement
and require those oppossing you to prove a negative.  But, then such
maturity has always been attributed to Phil of CJs.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

PS, Phil - Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean that they AREN'T
after you.