[Vision2020] dead trees

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 13:24:51 -0700

I got an idea, lets spray the the courthouse with the toxic chemicals to
keep it from growing and add an extension of trees. Probably won't fly, but
it would be a nice change of pace.

Donovan J Arnold

>From: "Saundra Lund" <sslund@adelphia.net>
>To: "'bill london'" <london@moscow.com>,   "'Vision2020'"
><vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] dead trees
>Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 12:44:35 -0700
>
>Well, this is upsetting!
>
>It seems to me I recall something about the Grace Wicks Tree being "in the
>way" of the courthouse expansion . . . or maybe it was/would have been
>slated for removal had the courthouse expansion gone through?  BTW, removal
>of the Grace Wicks Tree was one of the reasons I was *adamantly* against
>one
>of the proposed courthouse expansion plans.
>
>Can someone with a better memory than mine please remind me how the Grace
>Wicks Tree factored into the courthouse expansion plans?
>

>Saundra Lund
>Moscow, ID
>
>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
>nothing.
>-Edmund Burke

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/