[Vision2020] Really stupid question

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 10:04:38 -0700

I've been reading and hearing a lot recently about the once every 17 years
emergence of cicadas from underground, making a lot of noise, mating, dying,
and the baby cicadas going back underground for 17 more years before doing
it all over again, for whatever reason they do it.  Do we have cicadas here?
  Any entomologists out there who can answer that?

                             Carl Westberg Jr.