[Vision2020] We diverge in ways not trivial...

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 03:44:45 EDT

--part1_55.5895c537.2de847ed_boundary

Eric:

We can agree to disagree, amicably, but you backpedaled rather vigorously=20
from wording that did not seem to imply as much "between the lines"=20
interpretation as you now claim the words required. =A0 If a code book is ne=
eded to decipher=20
your true meaning, perhaps you could post it on the web?

Where the rubber meets the road, Eric, is that I will not deny your faith ma=
y=20
be the absolute truth, yet your faith demands that you assert my=20
spirituality, not based on Christ's divinity, is absolutely false!

Here we diverge in ways not trivial that impact the power vectors of=20
spirituality in how we seek to alter the world!

And you can make whatever you wish of that comment, which implies a tome or=20
two.

Ted Moffett

--part1_55.5895c537.2de847ed_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Eric:<BR>
<BR>
We can agree to disagree, amicably, but you backpedaled rather vigorously fr=
om wording that did not seem to imply as much "between the lines" interpreta=
tion as you now claim the words required. =A0 If a code book is needed to de=
cipher your true meaning, perhaps you could post it on the web?<BR>
<BR>
Where the rubber meets the road, Eric, is that I will not deny your faith ma=
y be the absolute truth, yet your faith demands that you assert my spiritual=
ity, not based on Christ's divinity, is absolutely false!<BR>
<BR>
Here we diverge in ways not trivial that impact the power vectors of spiritu=
ality in how we seek to alter the world!<BR>
<BR>
And you can make whatever you wish of that comment, which implies a tome or=20=
two.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett<BR>
<BR>