[Vision2020] Was this "Nonsense?" From Vance's Campaign?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 18:15:03 -0700

"my house is within city limits (just barely, but it is) and I received FOUR
of them on the same day - all to the same address."--Shawn C.

Well, yes, I will concede that if you are stupid enough to mail 4 postcards
to the same house on the same day, and it is after the election, of course
you are stupid enough to blow 10 times the amount it would have cost someone
with a brain to mail them.  Makes me wonder if the Post Office is activily
pro-Schroeder or just if Vance himself was the brains behind the operation.

"But it's really all irrelevant now that Gary won"--Shawn

Nope it isn't. I think it is important to learn all you can from every
election. Vance's Campaign was a perfect example of what NOT to do. And I
think if Vance or anyone connected to the Anti-Schroeder Campaign was
intentionally involved in anything illegal they should be prosecuted for it.

Well over 30,000 was spent against Schroeder, but Vance himself probably
didn't spend more than 15,000 total.

The ads on the radio are more than $5-10, and were not Vance's ads.

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold