[Vision2020] REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE CONVENTION SCHEDULE

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 10:24:59 -0700

With no malice aforethought, just a Democrat who finds this amusing.  If you
are a Republican, and wish to send something similar regarding us Democrats,
please do....

                                                                 Carl
Westberg Jr.