[Vision2020] In Support of Nick Gier

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 05:47:55 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

My contribution in support of Dr. Nick Gier is far too lengthy for posting
here.

As many of you know, I have been compiling links, information, documents,
etc. concerning  documenting and exposing local ties to any organizations
that preach racism, intolerance, or urge a theocratic form of government.
My compilation concerning Douglas Wilson (CEO and CFO of Wilson, Inc.) is
quite extensive.

The original question, I believe, was "How has Douglas Wilson deceived the
fine people of Moscow, Idaho?"

Well . . . let me count the ways:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Take care of yourselves and each other,

Tom Hansen
Just another liberal elitist loose in the Palouse

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)