[Vision2020] Schroeder, You're rehired!

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:57:08 EDT

--part1_1df.21915f0a.2de66cb4_boundary

Ron et. al.

Donovan did not say who exactly spent the $10,000 on Vance, only that, in his
gracious and kind phrasing, it was 'Southern Idiots" (Donovan's caps).  We
can assume "United Taxpayers" (is this for real?) is in part funded from
southern Idaho, so it does not matter if they are an "independent civic minded
organization," the money they spent on Vance can be factually claimed as sourced
from the aforementioned "idiots."

Ted Moffett

--part1_1df.21915f0a.2de66cb4_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Ron et. al.<BR>
<BR>
Donovan did not say who exactly spent the $10,000 on Vance, only that, in hi=
s gracious and kind phrasing, it was 'Southern Idiots" (Donovan's caps).&nbs=
p; We can assume "United Taxpayers" (is this for real?) is in part funded fr=
om southern Idaho, so it does not matter if they are an "independent civic m=
inded organization," the money they spent on Vance can be factually claimed=20=
as sourced from the aforementioned "idiots."<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1df.21915f0a.2de66cb4_boundary--