[Vision2020] Schroeder, You're rehired!

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:40:13 EDT

--part1_51.3f2b54d2.2de668bd_boundary

Lujane:

If you added up all the costs for the push polling, the various slick
mailings, all the yard signs around the area, etc. I would not be surprised if the
total was more than $10,000 for Vance's effort.  However, it might be hard to
gather accurate figures, not impossible perhaps, but difficult, considering
where some of the funding came from, even out of state, perhaps.  After all
William Bennett, former Secretary of Education under Reagan, who supports in part
the approach to public education Vance represents with the Idaho Virtual
Academy, and who might have had a hand somewhere somehow in promoting Vance's
campaign, is so rich he can gamble away what would be fortune to some of us, while
claiming to be a grand source of moral guidance for the whole nation.

But I'm sure Donovan is his tireless crusade for truth and accuracy can back
up his figures with notarized documents in triplicate.

Ted Moffett

--part1_51.3f2b54d2.2de668bd_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Lujane:<BR>
<BR>
If you added up all the costs for the push polling, the various slick mailin=
gs, all the yard signs around the area, etc. I would not be surprised if the=
 total was more than $10,000 for Vance's effort.&nbsp; However, it might be=20=
hard to gather accurate figures, not impossible perhaps, but difficult, cons=
idering where some of the funding came from, even out of state, perhaps.&nbs=
p; After all William Bennett, former Secretary of Education under Reagan, wh=
o supports in part the approach to public education Vance represents with th=
e Idaho Virtual Academy, and who might have had a hand somewhere somehow in=20=
promoting Vance's campaign, is so rich he can gamble away what would be fort=
une to some of us, while claiming to be a grand source of moral guidance for=
 the whole nation.<BR>
<BR>
But I'm sure Donovan is his tireless crusade for truth and accuracy can back=
 up his figures with notarized documents in triplicate.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_51.3f2b54d2.2de668bd_boundary--