[Vision2020] Unlikely Targets

Pat Kraut pkraut@moscow.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:52:09 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C442A2.870B0CC0

Don't you think your taking this far too seriously? I have known some of =
Wilsons people a long time and they have said nothing to me about being =
'outside the fold'. There is a reformed theology around every corner =
some survive in their first spirit but many more of them evolve when the =
chrismatic leader dies. And then is Scientology which just kept the =
leader 'alive' long after he had to have died. But, no one was forced to =
join. I am 'outside the fold' of other groups and it has had no effect =
on my daily doings. Mr. Butler of Hayden Lake fame has my name on his =
lists that will keep me from living in his 'whites only' country. It is =
because of my activities with the Human Rights task force in CDA. But, =
it has not stopped me from doing and being anything I want to do or be. =
The Catholic Church has taught the same thing and so has many other =
groups. I have not noticed any differerences in the lives or funerals of =
non-catholics. My name isn't in the Mormon church either and according =
to them I need to be prayed for by them with my whole ancestry to be =
'saved'. I don't see you going after them and they are much bigger. =
Can't we just move on??=20
PK

From: DonaldH675@aol.com=20
  To: vision2020@moscow.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 3:10 PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Unlikely Targets

  Pat writes:
  "And, until the day that Wilson or some of his church pick up guns and =
say we all have to believe exactly as they do they are free to do and =
say what they will. Its not 'Fire' in a crowded theatre."=20

  I think it unlikely that anyone attached to Wilson Inc., let alone =
Doug himself, will pick up a gun and tell you, me, or anyone else what =
we have to believe.  But why the hyperbole, Pat?  Understand this =
clearly, you, me, and most everyone in Moscow are outside the fold of =
the covenant.  The covenant is a preordained selection of saints, =
according to reformed theology. This places us in a context of either =
needing to be brought into the covenant, or, if we decline the =
invitation, going to hell.  Yours to choose, but remember, hell hath no =
fury like a Wilson scorned. =20

  Rose Huskey
  Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C442A2.870B0CC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Don't you think your taking this far too seriously? I have known =
some of=20
Wilsons people&nbsp;a long time and they have said nothing to me about =
being=20
'outside the fold'. There is a reformed theology around every corner =
some=20
survive in their first spirit but many more of them evolve when the =
chrismatic=20
leader dies. And then is Scientology which just kept the leader 'alive' =
long=20
after he had to have died. But, no one was forced to join. I am 'outside =
the=20
fold' of other groups and it has had no effect on my daily doings. Mr. =
Butler of=20
Hayden Lake fame has my name on his lists that will keep me from living =
in his=20
'whites only' country. It is because of my activities with the Human =
Rights task=20
force in CDA. But, it has not stopped me from doing and being anything I =
want to=20
do or be. The Catholic Church has taught the same thing and so has many =
other=20
groups. I have not noticed any differerences in the lives or funerals of =

non-catholics. My name isn't in the Mormon church either and according =
to them I=20
need to be prayed for by them with my whole ancestry to be 'saved'. I =
don't see=20
you going after them and they are much bigger. Can't we just move on?? =
</DIV>
<DIV>PK</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title=3DDonaldH675@aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:DonaldH675@aol.com">DonaldH675@aol.com</A> </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
title=3Dvision2020@moscow.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:vision2020@moscow.com">vision2020@moscow.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, May 25, 2004 =
3:10 PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Vision2020] Unlikely=20
  Targets</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pat writes:</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"And, until the day that Wilson or =
some of his=20
  church pick up guns and say we all have to believe exactly as they do =
they are=20
  free to do and say what they will. Its not 'Fire' in a crowded =
theatre."=20
  </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I think it unlikely that anyone attached to Wilson Inc., let =
alone Doug=20
  himself, will pick up a gun and tell you, me, or anyone else what we =
have to=20
  believe.&nbsp; But why the hyperbole, Pat?&nbsp; Understand this =
clearly, you,=20
  me, and most everyone&nbsp;in Moscow are outside the fold of the=20
  covenant.&nbsp; The covenant is a preordained selection =
of&nbsp;saints,=20
  according to reformed theology. This places us in a context of either =
needing=20
  to be brought into the covenant, or, if we decline the invitation, =
going to=20
  hell.&nbsp; Yours to choose, but remember, hell hath no fury like a =
Wilson=20
  scorned.&nbsp; </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" =

  PTSIZE=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is=20
easy.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C442A2.870B0CC0--