[Vision2020] Unlikely Targets

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 18:10:01 EDT

-------------------------------1085523001

Pat writes:
"And, until the day that Wilson or some of his church pick up guns and say we
all have to believe exactly as they do they are free to do and say what they
will. Its not 'Fire' in a crowded theatre."

I think it unlikely that anyone attached to Wilson Inc., let alone Doug
himself, will pick up a gun and tell you, me, or anyone else what we have to
believe.  But why the hyperbole, Pat?  Understand this clearly, you, me, and most
everyone in Moscow are outside the fold of the covenant.  The covenant is a
preordained selection of saints, according to reformed theology. This places us in
a context of either needing to be brought into the covenant, or, if we
decline the invitation, going to hell.  Yours to choose, but remember, hell hath no
fury like a Wilson scorned.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1085523001

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pat writes:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"And, until the day that Wilson or some of=20=
his church pick up guns and say we all have to believe exactly as they do th=
ey are free to do and say what they will. Its not 'Fire' in a crowded theatr=
e." </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think it unlikely that anyone attached to Wilson Inc., let alone Doug=
 himself, will pick up a gun and tell you, me, or anyone else what we have t=
o believe.&nbsp; But why the hyperbole, Pat?&nbsp; Understand this clearly,=20=
you, me, and most everyone&nbsp;in Moscow are outside the fold of the covena=
nt.&nbsp; The covenant is a preordained selection of&nbsp;saints, according=20=
to reformed theology. This places us in a context of either needing to be br=
ought into the covenant, or, if we decline the invitation, going to hell.&nb=
sp; Yours to choose, but remember, hell hath no fury like a Wilson scorned.&=
nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BO=