[Vision2020] Election Items

Gary Schroeder Gary@hideandfur.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 09:11:04 -0700

Here are some items of interest for the upcoming election

1) This is an article in The Idaho Statesman by Dan Popkey
regarding the people behind my opponent, touching on the
importance of committee chairmanships. Apparently they
are calling themselves "paleocons" which I believe means
"old cons".  This is a redirect link for the "unfriendly" URL:

http://www.schroederforsenate.com/PopkeyPaleoCons.html

2) This is a note from a local Farm Bureau Director that she
asked me to get out to people. I called and confirmed with
DennisTanikuni (208-342-2688) of the Idaho Farm Bureau
Federation that they do not endorse candidates.

3)  If you don't know where to vote, I have a list of polling
places at, and information on registering at the polls:

	http://www.schroederforsenate.com/WhereToVote/

Gary