[Vision2020] Vote Scott, over Schroeder and Vance!

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 20:24:21 -0700

I agree with Saundra, write in Patricia Scott. She is such a breath of fresh
air and would give Latah real representation.

I would vote for Schroeder 50 times (all the while gagging) over Vance if I
voted in the Republican Primary. But I am not going to vote in the
Republican Primary for one basic reason; I am not a Republican. I also hope
that non-Republicans don't vote in the Republican Party Primary. That would
be "dishonest". When you vote in a Party's primary, you are saying "I am a
member of this party". Another example of dishonesty would be calling people
and pretending to be pollster when really being someone that is using dirty
tricks to win an election (ring a bell?).

Another example of dishonesty would be claiming to always do things for your
community and the future of children in the community instead of your
political party. For example, financially backing someone that plans on
cutting educational funding, like Gary Young, to defeat a strong supporter
of education like Shirley Ringo.

Voting in the Republican Primary is pointless unless you are a Republican
anyway. The election is going to be heavily in favor of Schroeder, probably
about 65-35%. Any chance Vance had was quickly destroyed by the retards in
Southern Idaho using radical immoral tactics in our community. They seem to
forget that up hir in dis parts wa don't be refer'n to de 8th grade as mi
seenyur yir, weebe edyabakated!

So if the Republican Primary is not close, why vote in that primary? If it
is close, you better write in Scott so someone on the ballot opposing Vance
in the General Election. She needs 50 to secure a place on the ballot in the
General Election.

There is also the contested race between Pike and Vaughan on the Democratic
Ticket. Vance has no chance.

Write in Patricia Scott!

Donovan J Arnold