[Vision2020] Update to King George Website

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 17:27:35 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

I have just completed posting my most recent addition to the King George
website.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/bush_large.jpg (approximately 2.3 megabytes)
The reason why this graphic is so large is conveyed in its description.
This is a portrait of Goerge Bush Jr., which is a compilation of photographs
of all the Americans killed (at the time this portait was designed,
4/3/2004) in the his Iraq War.  Zooming in you will find that each
photograph is clearly visible.

Although I shy away from listing names, this is my tribute to those who gave
their final full measure to a cause I cannot justify.  Perhaps this can be
their Vietnam Wall.

My thoughts are with them, as I am sure yours are as well.

This photo, along with loads of extras can be viewed and downloaded at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/King_George.htm

Pro patria,

Tom Hansen
SFC, US Army (Retired)

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.