[Vision2020] Does Idaho have a monopoly on crackpots?

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 20:12:36 -0700

Amy,

I posted the item to show that when white supremacists spit on non-white law
enforcement officers, they are not exhibiting great intelligence or prudence.

The article does not give us the information to make the distinction
(transgender/transsexual) you ask.  The picture does show a masculine looking
person in a blond wig.  This item originally from KXLY TV also appeared in the
news of the weird -- she/he was described there as not likely to win the Aryan
beauty queen title.

A person's sexual orientation is rarely, if ever, a sign of crackpotism.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco@moscow.com