[Vision2020] Negroponte: War Criminal US Ambassador to Iraq

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 16:00:06 EDT

--part1_1e2.2112fc6a.2dde6846_boundary

ACS:

Wrong.  You can get away with war crimes because you are an American.  This
goes way back.  Henry Kissinger avoids travel to some nations because he may be
arrested for war crimes.  And the Bush administration was going to appoint
him to head a committee to investigate 9/11?  A classic case of letting the fox
guard the hen house if there ever was one.  Info on Kissinger's war crimes:

http://www.trialofhenrykissinger.org/

John Negroponte's recent appointment by the Bush administration as ambassador
to Iraq is another joke.  Negroponte is well known for being involved with
war crimes in Central America during the 1980s when he was ambassador to
Honduras.  What a superb choice to represent the US in a country that already hates
us for torture and abuse of its people!
Info on Negroponte's war crimes:

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/negroponte/eng.html

The extent to which the US has carried out and justified human rights abuses
is a long story which if understood renders the recent war crimes in
Afghanistan and Iraq just business as usual.

Why is anyone surprised?  I guess we believe our own myths about the inherent
moral superiority of our culture.

Ted Moffett

--part1_1e2.2112fc6a.2dde6846_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
ACS:<BR>
<BR>
Wrong.&nbsp; You can get away with war crimes because you are an American.&n=
bsp; This goes way back.&nbsp; Henry Kissinger avoids travel to some nations=
 because he may be arrested for war crimes.&nbsp; And the Bush administratio=
n was going to appoint him to head a committee to investigate 9/11?&nbsp; A=20=
classic case of letting the fox guard the hen house if there ever was one.&n=
bsp; Info on Kissinger's war crimes:<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.trialofhenrykissinger.org/">http://www.trialofhenrykis=
singer.org/</A><BR>
<BR>
John Negroponte's recent appointment by the Bush administration as ambassado=
r to Iraq is another joke.&nbsp; Negroponte is well known for being involved=
 with war crimes in Central America during the 1980s when he was ambassador=20=
to Honduras.&nbsp; What a superb choice to represent the US in a country tha=
t already hates us for torture and abuse of its people!<BR>
Info on Negroponte's war crimes:<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/negroponte/eng.html">http://www.de=
rechos.org/nizkor/negroponte/eng.html</A><BR>
<BR>
The extent to which the US has carried out and justified human rights abuses=
 is a long story which if understood renders the recent war crimes in Afghan=
istan and Iraq just business as usual.<BR>
<BR>
Why is anyone surprised?&nbsp; I guess we believe our own myths about the in=
herent moral superiority of our culture.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e2.2112fc6a.2dde6846_boundary--