[Vision2020] IQ tests

Robert Dickow Robert Dickow" <dickow@uidaho.edu
Wed, 19 May 2004 11:40:40 -0700

I like to think I have fairly high musical intelligence, but I can't dance
worth beans.... In fact, a lot of musicians I know can't dance either. Some
of us, you may note, wiggle a little while we play solos and whatnot on our
instruments. But that doesn't count. So, there's proof that one doesn't
necessarily have to have both 'intelligences', (especially when it comes to
playing the French horn.)

Bob Dickow
LHSOM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tami Stinebaugh" <stin1624@uidaho.edu>

My feeling on this is that one can have musical intelligence without
necessarily having high bodily/kinesthetic intelligence, but that does not
mean that a person cannot have both.  I think you are right, most musicians
probably have both a high musical intelligence as well as bodily/kinesthetic
intelligence, but not all.  <snip>