[Vision2020] IQ tests

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 02:32:03 EDT

--part1_4a.2be87d27.2ddc5963_boundary

Tami:

Yes, I think you are correct.

However, I think that music by its very origins in the culture and evolution
of the human race has been an art form, a form of expression of the deepest
emotions and visions, coming from a hormonal, sexual and simultaneously
spiritual dimension, both communal and individual in nature, as music creates a sense
of belonging to tribe, as this belonging also communicates and allows
individuality, sexuality and spirituality, all of this linked to the body, that
therefore to suggest that the highest ecstasies of music can be detached from the
intelligence of the body, the rhythms and ecstasies that the body feels in life
and living, is to fragment and desecrate the wholeness of what music means to
human reality.

If that makes any sense it is a lucky accident.

As has been said before, music is the art form that comes the closest to
expressing the inexpressible.

Ted Moffett

--part1_4a.2be87d27.2ddc5963_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Tami:<BR>
<BR>
Yes, I think you are correct.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
However, I think that music by its very origins in the culture and evolution=
 of the human race has been an art form, a form of expression of the deepest=
 emotions and visions, coming from a hormonal, sexual and simultaneously spi=
ritual dimension, both communal and individual in nature, as music creates a=
 sense of belonging to tribe, as this belonging also communicates and allows=
 individuality, sexuality and spirituality, all of this linked to the body,=20=
that therefore to suggest that the highest ecstasies of music can be detache=
d from the intelligence of the body, the rhythms and ecstasies that the body=
 feels in life and living, is to fragment and desecrate the wholeness of wha=
t music means to human reality.<BR>
<BR>
If that makes any sense it is a lucky accident.<BR>
<BR>
As has been said before, music is the art form that comes the closest to exp=
ressing the inexpressible.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_4a.2be87d27.2ddc5963_boundary--